miércoles, 26 de enero de 2011

Primeros endorsements para Gingrich

Nathan Deal, Gobernador de Georgia, su estado:

(...) “He’s, of course, a long-time friend and a supporter of my efforts to become governor of this state. It’s no secret he is taking exploratory actions to determine whether or not he’s going to pursue the presidency of the United States and we talked briefly about that.

“I don’t think he’s made that decision. He indicated he’s still in the deciding process.” (...)

(...) In any case, Governor, will you support Gingrich if he runs for president in ‘12?

“I will,” Deal said. (...)


Linda Upmeyer, Líder de la Mayoría en la Asamblea estatal de Iowa:

(...) “I, for one, think that this is just the right guy to be president of the United States. And I think there’s a whole lot of people in this room who agree with me,”

(...) “I’m a real fan. If he decides to run, I’m pretty likely to support him. I think he’s a solutions guy, an ideas guy. And that’s what I think we need.” (...)

No hay comentarios: